126x31.5x5.9 Inch Inflatable PVC Stand Up Paddle Board Exercise Training Surfboard Paddle Board
- List PriceUS$699.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$699.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
|Max. Load Capacity||180kg|
|Size(L)X(W)X(H)||320x80x15cm / 125.98x31.50x5.91inch(appr.)|
Quick inflation/deflation air valve.
Made of PVC material, durable drop-stitch fabric.
Maintains its rigidity and toughness with heavy or light load.
Great boards for younger children catching their first waves.
Segmented oar is highly versatile in both paddling and steering.
A non-slip traction pad also makes it easy for both occupants to balance properly during use.
Three fins underneath the board ensure steady gliding, easy maneuverability and smooth turning.
Can be packed away into a handy travel bag to anywhere you want to go for your water adventures.
Offer hours of maximum enjoyment: cruising along rivers, lakes and waterways, riding the surfs or even venturing out on fishing expeditions.
1. Put folded board on a flat surface and unfold.
2. Equip the large fin.
3. Be sure that the valve core is in the ''up and close'' position.
4. Connect the valve and pump and inflate until high pressure is reached (up to 15psi).
Deflate & Packing
1. Take the board to flat place and make sure it is clean and dry.
2. Press and turn the valve core a 1/4 turn clockwise to release the air.
3. Remove the large fin.
4. Roll up the board from the end part and continue to push out the air while rolling.
5. Store the rolled up board in the backpack.
Make sure that your paddle board is fully inflated. It should be nearly rock hard and when standing on the board in the water is should not bend.
Your paddle board will flex with your weight, but it should not bend to the point of creating a crease.
1X Inflatable Paddle Board
1X Hand Pump
1X Aluminium Oar
1X Removable Fin
1X Repair Kit
1X Storage Bag
1X User Manual
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.